Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Vacation for me?
Thursday, February 7, 2008
I'm thinking of going on a short Vacation next weekend. My parents bought the cabin in Tennessee back a few months ago. With all that has gone on over the last few months (my surgeries, Eli's birth, Christmas, and New Year) my parents haven't even been back up to the house since they closed on it. As in, they haven't even "moved" in to it. So they left this afternoon to take up a load of furniture. It's only a one bedroom cabin, so it's not like there is a lot. Anyway, since they are furnishing it this weekend, I figure I should visit it next weekend. :) I think it'll be a good Valentine's Weekend, but we'll probably take Madi along too.

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 8:13 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com