Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Grow Up!
Thursday, January 31, 2008

As a 27 year old adult, I have to admit there are several childish ways I never outgrew. I was reminded of 2 of them today, and in writing this several more came to mind. My favorite cereal is Fruity Pebbles. I have NEVER bought grown up cereal (Raisen Bran, Special K, etc.) for myself, and don't think I've ever eaten a bowl without dumping a cup of sugar over it.

I have a cold, and stayed up coughing ALL night long last night. Ridiculous! I went downstairs about 1:00a.m. to get a drink and look for cough drops. I stumbled down in the dark, found the box with the meds in it (still packed), rummaged through it. No cough drops. I did find the throat spray though. Takes me 2 more cough attacks to build up the courage to spray that nasty stuff down my throat. Aah. Relief! But it only lasts about 3.2 minutes. 2:00a.m. I'm still coughing. Another trip downstairs, and this time I'm rummaging through my parents medicine cabinet. JACKPOT! I found the Halls. What?! Halls?! When did they start buying Halls? What happened to the Ludens? (a/k/a Candy)? 2 more coughing fits, and I suck it up and eat the stupid Halls. Finally, relief that last longer than 3.2 minutes.

After a long day on little rest, I am determined not to have another night like last night. So I go to the store to buy medicine, but again, with my childish ways, I am not drinking that nasty stuff. Pills for me. But really, we all know they just don't make cough medicine in pills. They try, but they don't work. Well, for all of you other babies out there who refuse to drink Robutussin, I have the answer for you...Delsym! It comes in Orange and Grape flavor and isn't nasty at all! It is for adults or kids and really works.

In addition to my love for sugary cereal and dislike of cough drops and cough syrup, I still giggle at farting noises whether real or not, intentional or not. I never pass up a swingset. I love cotton candy. I like to have my face painted. I often eat desert first, if no one is watching. I am drawn to microphones and cameras. And I still dream of being a princess.

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 8:00 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com