Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
*Giggle Giggle* I Said Pooped
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Damian and I were talking once, and discovered that both of us experience something odd when we travel. I noticed it back in my teenage years when I would go to camp and on vacation; my usual "regular" self couldn't go to the bathroom. Any time I go somewhere else it just throws me off. Now I'm usually an every other day kind of girl, so day trips don't do it. But a long weekend, and I might be stopped up for a week.

I bring this up because I just realized that not only does this happen to me when I travel. It happens when I MOVE. A week into my move and I realized I hadn't taken care of business since I got here, and I was long over due. I started getting worried, because it still took 3 more days before I actally made any progress. I do believe that is the longest I had ever gone (and ever intend to go) without handling my business.

So there you have it. Now you know I pooped in potty. I hope you feel better now, because I sure do!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 8:43 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com