Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
No More Poo?
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Is it true? Is it really happening? Is Mrs. Mandypoo leaving us? Nah! She's just looking for a new name, and has asked us, her fellow blogging buddies (and in my case sister) to help her. Though I giggle everytime I or anyone else calls her Poo, and are therefore against her changing her name, unless it is to www.poo.blogspot.com. (J/K)

And I have to say, to all of you who don't read her site, you ought to give it a visit. She is more faithful than I am, has more variety, and has a better grasp on this blogging thing than I do. Too bad she isn't cuter. :)

So seriously, stop by her blog, leave her some love, and maybe even help her find a new name! It just might land you a $10 Starbucks Gift Card!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 11:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At March 11, 2008 at 11:52 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    No worries - you can still call me Poo. (What is wrong with me? Why am I giving you permission to do this???) Anyway, like I was saying...you can still call me Poo because I won't be changing my signature name...just the name of my site!

    MAYBE you'll win some Starbucks...we'll see!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com