Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I think I have a job...
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Of course, I won't know for sure until sometime next week. It's a major company in the US which means the benefits will be great. The pay is right around what I am currently making but will include a work cell phone (as if I need another one) and a car allowance. I would be lining myself up to take over a position for someone in 3 years or so, which would mean a HUGE pay raise.

More to come... I promise!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 6:03 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com