Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Seriously! This has got to end
Saturday, April 19, 2008
I lost my job January 18th. It is now April 19th, and I'm still out of work! This is ridiculous. Granted, I did have a temporary job February and March, but I really thought I would have something by now. The one job I was sure would work out fell through because "I'm too much of a risk since it is a pay cut." They are afraid I would leave at the first opportunity of more money. Um, hello!?! Have you seen the job market? No one is exactly knocking at my door! Why do you think I was willing to take an $8,000 pay cut in the first place. So now, here I am back to square one. No job, no prospect, no house, no money, no dignity!

I'm thinking of becoming a professional reality tv star. That usually lasts those people a good 3 or 4 years. If I can just get on one, I can jump from one to another until I become a "celebrity" and can do the "celebrity versions" of these shows, since they are never really true celebrities anyway.

Well, that's my plan. I better get to making videos, taking pictures, and filling out applications. Gosh, I hope my good looks, ditsy personality, and fake boobs will get me on. (Okay, so I lied about the fake boobs...I don't really have fake boobs, but maybe by show 3 I could!)
posted by Stephanie @ 2:40 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At April 21, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I really hope you find a job soon! But, in the meantime, your plan sounds just great. And I'm sure you will be able to afford the fake boobs by the end of season one.

     
  • At April 21, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Blogger prin said…

    (hugs) I hope things get better for you soon.

     
  • At May 2, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Blogger linda said…

    I was about your age (28) when I went back to full time school for a year to get some more skills under my belt - it did help, but it was tough. I hope it all works out for you.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com