Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
So Far, So Good
Monday, April 28, 2008
The interview seemed to have gone well this morning. Although, as I was leaving I see the next "contender" waiting. What a morale slash! Oh, well. I did get a follow up call this afternoon & will meet with the regional on Thursday! So, I did get a 2nd interview!

I also got a call from a community in Atlanta (Buckhead, to be exact), and set up an interview with them on Thursday also. The first interview is in Atlanta, so I set this one up for the same day (just afternoon) so I wouldn't have to drive there twice. With traffic it can be about an hour & a half drive or more.

I'm really hoping for the local job, because the Atlanta job is only assistant manager and not property manager, but we'll see what happens.



On a side note. I cannot believe Relay for Life is only 4 days away! I am SO SUPER EXCITED! You can visit my Relay Site, and leave money if you like :) I really haven't done any online fundraising. I think I will send a family email today though.

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 5:18 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com