Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!
Friday, May 2, 2008
I feel like such a liar today. And I lied on purpose! It's not like I woke up this morning and said "I think I'll be a liar today." It just happened.

You see. The morning show I was listening to had a trivia question this morning. See if you can guess it. (I'll give you the answer tomorrow!)

Today marked the 5 year anniversary for online music downloads. In that time, what is the most downloaded song?

After a couple of hints I was pretty sure I knew the answer, so I called in. And of course, after dialing for 5 minutes, as soon as I get through, they take a break! So the girl on the phone asked if I would hold. I say sure (why not, I'm driving to Atlanta, what else do I have to do?). So then she comes back and says "We aren't going to go back to the trivia question right now, but I still want to use you for something else, and I'll make sure you get a prize. Is that okay?" Again, I say sure, and I'm put on hold again. She comes back, and here is where the lying begins...

She says to me, "Are you married?" I say nope. She says "Do you have a boyfriend?" So I say yeah. She says good. "We are promoting a product called Super Beta Prostate and I need you to say that your boyfriend has been using it for 5 months, and he has noticed a big difference, and you have too, and that it has really helped your relationship." I was like..."Uh, what?!" Damian and I don't even have sex, and I'm back on hold again! Then I hear this young guy come on and say..."yada yada...I've used the product...yada yada" and I'm thinking to myself...Liar! No you haven't and neither has my boyfriend! Then I'm on...it's my turn. So I LIED! But I didn't say it has helped our relationship.

Anyway, after all was said and done, I still got to guess at the trivia question, and got it right! I will be receiving a prize in the mail...who knows what, and I lied.

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 12:29 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com