Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Stop It!
Friday, May 9, 2008
The Bible says "Be fruitful and multiply." NOT over populate Arkansas! Apparently, Michelle Duggar (age 41) is pregnant with baby number 18! According to this article the oldest is 20, and the youngest just 9 months! Isn't there a 6 weeks waiting period?!? Could you not wait?! And seriously, this must be the most fertile man and woman on the planet! Plus, I'm positive by baby number 6, you will never be the same...gravity can only do some much!

I watched a show about them on the Discovery Channel last year, and apparently, they have a series coming out soon. I guess when you have 19 mouths to feed, you gotta make some extra income somewhere. Well, at least they are taking care of the children, and from what I saw on the show, the kids all seem like good kids.

Really, I guess the thing that bothers me the most about this story is that Michelle Duggar said that she and her husband will keep having children as long as God wills it! What are your thoughts?

You can check out more about the family on their website.

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 11:30 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com