Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
P.S. I love you!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I have been dying to see this movie! I missed it in the theater, then I missed it in the dollar theater! So this morning at 8:30, I rushed to the RedBox! I'm so excited! I'm going to watch it tonight.

This also leads me to my knew found love...RedBox! We have one at our local Walmart & Kroger. Movies are $1 per night! Eat your heart out Blockbuster!

//edit//

I believe I cried 98% of this movie. I have set a new personal record. I'm a cryer anyway. I mean, Halmark commercials get me, but this movie takes the cake. It was a GREAT movie! It tugged on my heart strings the entire time. Great Chick Flick rental, and one I think even the guys will appreciate and enjoy. Just have a box of tissues handy.

Oh, and I realize that this is sad, and pathetic for that matter...BUT if you just happen to have $229.00 lying around, and wanted to get me a present (mother's day, sorry you don't have a job, just because, whatever) I would love to have this! I said I know it's pathetic. None-the-less, if I had the money, I would probably waste it on something like that. I'm going to search for more stuff.

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 10:44 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At May 7, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I saw this movie in the dollar theater and wished I would have waited to rent it because I cried almost the whole way through the movie too. I am making Mike watch it this weekend with me, it's my mother's day present. He's gonna buy it for me! I loved it!

     
  • At May 7, 2008 at 8:59 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Yeah, I have to say, now that I have seen it...I'm glad I didn't see it in the theater. I would have really embarrassed myself!

     
  • At May 7, 2008 at 10:14 PM, Blogger joen05 said…

    I didn't see this movie, but from what you're saying here, it's a great movie! Maybe not my type, but if she wanted to, my girlfriend could make me see it and I probably wouldn't hate it :-)

    Wanna write a formal review for my site? Let me know if you want to... and I'll post it up on my site!!

     
  • At May 8, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Yeah, if you wasted your money on that, I'd laugh...

    And I plan to watch the movie soon to see if "I have a heart," as you put it...I'll let you know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com