Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I Will Survive!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Since the first season of Survivor in 2001, I have been a huge fan! I have wanted to be on the show, and have applied several times. This year, for the first time ever, CBS is having open casting calls. The only two locations were in Seattle, WA and Wilkes-Barre, PA. Because of the limited flights to Wilkes-Barre, I decided I would have to go to Seattle to apply. I am fortunate to have flight benefits with Delta because of my dad's job, but the fight was still going to cost me $180...money I don't have right now.

Of all the things that have happened in my life over the last 7 months, staying home yesterday, and not flying out to Seattle, was one of the most difficult things for me. Knowing that I couldn't take that money from my daughter and our needs, I had to sacrifice and not go.

Today, I looked on CBS.com and there were 2 more locations listed!!! One is in Florida, just outside of Orlando. A plane ticket will cost me $45! So, I'm going to get my things in order, so that Friday night, I can board a plane to Orlando.

I will be the next Survivor!


Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 7:08 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com