Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Bitter-Sweet
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I got a job!
I got a phone call today from my old boss at the "temporary" job. I talked with her yesterday, asking if she had anything...the answer was no. Today, she called and said "Do you still want a job?" Sweet! So I said yes. Then I asked where. That is where the bitter part comes in. Unfortunately, one of my good friends crossed the line, and was let go. It was hard to celebrate, when I knew and understand just what Nicole was going through at that very moment.
I called Nicole, and made sure she was okay with me taking the job. She understood, and said she would rather it be me than anyone else. I start on Tuesday!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 7:08 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com