Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Working is Hard Work!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Gosh! I forgot how much work, work is! I'm exhausted! I've decided unemployment isn't such a bad thing...it's actually kind of nice, but the pay really sucks :)

Seriously, work has been good. No drama (so far). I'm just not used to staying awake all day since I've been able to take a nap any time I want for the last 3 months. I'm thinking of implementing a community wide Siesta. I think it's an excellent idea. I think I'll put it in my marketing plan and see what they say in the home office.

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 7:10 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At June 19, 2008 at 3:42 AM, Blogger prin said…

    hehe, I think you'd better wait a while before proposing that. :D

     
  • At June 19, 2008 at 9:15 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I'm so glad that you found a job and that you (seem) to like it so far! Sorry that your naps were so abruptly taken away from you...lol.

     
  • At June 20, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Blogger joen05 said…

    Hey! Steph, you won the soundtrack from the poll I ran last month.. can't find an email contact.. send me an email from my contact form on my site and I'll give u the details!

     
  • At June 20, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    unemployment is fun. but i get bored. i'm glad to hear that the job is going well so far.

     
  • At June 24, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I think I'd go nuts if I stayed at home all day...but hey, I'm willing to give it a try, lol!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com