Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
No Gray Area Here!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Think you know who this man is?



This possible President of the United States !! Read Below and
ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the
President of our great nation!!!!


Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!




From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

We CANNOT have someone with this type of mentality running our GREAT nation!
***I have not read either of these books, and cannot guarantee the accuracy of these quotes. Instead I suggest that you do as I intend to do, and check it out for yourself.***

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 2:08 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At September 12, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Blogger prin said…

    The more certain people become about Obama, the more wary I become about what his actual agenda is.

    Not saying McCain rocks or anything (they're politicians), but really, what does Obama stand for? Change? What kind of change?

    From a Canadian perspective, I probably don't agree with McCain's policies and things, but at least he stands for something. At least you'd know what you're getting into.

     
  • At September 15, 2008 at 10:19 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Exactly. I kinda feel like Obama is hiding all his tricks in his magic hat, and January 1, he'll take off his mask and the world will cringe. I'm scared.

     
  • At September 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Oh yeah, Prin. Your page is set to private. I can't read anymore. :(

     
  • At September 17, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Blogger prin said…

    Yeah, sorry about that. I need an email addy to invite you- my email is in my profile if you want to email me. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com