Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Another post?
Monday, July 20, 2009
Whether I am back for good or not, only time will tell...but for now here is the post promised!

I have now been married for almost 8 months, and I promise you the phrase uttered most out of my mouth over these last 8 months is "No. I am not pregnant."

Examples:

I call my dear sister Mandypoo. I say..."Would y'all like to come down for dinner Friday? I'm going to cook a pot of soup & sandwiches. I've invited the whole family." She says..."Why? Are you pregnant?"

I get the stomach bug that is going around...you know the one that both Madison and Damian and half the city have, and yet I get asked..."Are you pregnant?"

Mandypoo and I are both blessed with the acid reflux my dad suffers from. So we often refer to Tums as our "after dinner mint." After dinner with friends, I realized I didn't have any with me, and the barbque was killing me. So I walked next door to the gas station to buy Tums. Both my friends and the lady at the counter asked..."Are you pregnant?"

Seriously?! Apparently, when you get married, you cannot invite your family over, catch the stomach bug, or buy Tums without being asked if you are pregnant. Oh, and God forbid you put back on the weight you lost for the wedding (which I did.) People throw ALL tact to the wind and say..."You've put on weight. Are you pregnant?"

So for those of you single folks out there...this is what you have to look forward to! LOL

On a side note...8 months in...yes, I am ready to be pregnant, but Baby Daddy is not, so we will wait. :)

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 12:22 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 24, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Blogger Daszzle said…

    Bleh, I say, what's the rush? You've not even been at it for a year. Congrats on the 8 months though... I seriously can't wait for my own marriage it begin :)!

     
  • At July 25, 2009 at 6:44 AM, Blogger linda said…

    Welcome back!

    Don't worry, when you do end up pregnant people will ask "are you having another one?.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com