Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
An Award? For Me!?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thanks to Courtney for this award. Like I told her, I can't say I feel as if I deserve it since I have been terrible to the blogging community. Blogging randomly, and hardly ever commenting. Well, I will try to do better from here on out. I promise!
As a result of my lack of posting, and commenting, I can only say I have 2 faithful readers these days...and Courtney is one of them. (LOL), so I can only grant this award to ....(drum roll please)........none other than Prin! Congratulations!
Okay, now the truth...it has been so long since I've gotten an award, we will see how long it takes me to figure out how to display it on my page :)

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 10:15 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com