Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
37 Days....Holy Crap!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
I looked at the calendar to put the countdown as my title...I didn't realize it was only 37 days away. Now I'm panicked. Way to go Blogger. I was just fine up until about 37 seconds ago.


I have come to my senses and realized that after 3 weeks of dieting, if I still don't fit in my dress it is time for alterations. I'm okay with that though...it beats the alternatives (i.e. starvation, buying a new dress, or exercising ha ha) Okay, really I am going to start exercising, but I don't need the last minute stress of worrying if my dress will fit, so I will just go ahead and have it altered. All will be well.
We have also found a solution to our problem of wanting a sunset wedding, but not wanting to pay to feed 200 people. We are going to have a "pasta buffet." So everyone will still get fed, but it won't cost us a fortune. Thank goodness!
I'm making the invitations myself, and they need to go out as in 2 weeks ago, so I better get on the move. It's gonna be a busy weekend.
I also have to meet with the florist to pick out flowers, and finalize the cake choices.
Oh, but in 37 days it will be all worth it!
And, on a totally unrelated topic...I paid $2.56/gallon for gas today. I didn't even need gas...had a 1/2 tank. Got it anyway because it was so cheap!


Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 5:45 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com