Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
ABC...I like you more and more every day
Friday, September 19, 2008
In large part that is because you are home to my favorite show, Grey's Anatomy, but more recently, you posted a quiz on your website allowing Americans to vote on issues, without knowing which candidate made the statements they voted on. Basically, you took the "personality" out of the candidate making us choose based on who with actually agree with. What a concept!

I encourage everyone to stop by and take this 13 question quiz where 2 statements on the same issue are compared. Each presidential candidate made the 2 statements, but you are not enlightened on who said what until it is all over. (Though a few of the questions are obvious).

I was nervous, but in the end I agreed with John McCain on 11 out of 13 issues. So, nope! I won't be changing my vote.

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 1:26 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At September 20, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Blogger Shana W. said…

    Fun poll, I to was happy to see that I was not backing the wrong candidate.

    You may (or may have not)have noticed that I haven't been commenting the past few weeks. Our political views are not the same. But I respect you and your blog. Just wanted to let you know that I am still around. :o)

    New Blog link...
    http://my3wisemans.momblogcentral.com/

     
  • At September 21, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Blogger prin said…

    I got 7:6. McCain lost on account of backing Bush in one of the statements (I knew it was him).

    Seriously, a court with empathy? Law isn't about empathy...

     
  • At September 22, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    That's one of the 2 I agreed with Obama on too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com