Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
We interrupt this blog to bring you this important update
Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm getting married!


Damian proposed to me last night, well technically this morning at 1:00 a.m. No date has been set, but you can be sure that you will know every detail as it unfolds!

Of course, I know you all want to hear the proposal story, since the only 3 questions I have heard all day is "When did he do it?" "When's the date?" and "How'd he do it?" Since I already answered the other 2, I'll tell you how he did it, and how I almost ruined it.

I arranged for Madi to spend the night with my sister Mandypoo and brother-in-law so that Damian and I could have a "date night" since he has been back for 3 weeks now, and we haven't had a single childless night. Damian made reservations for us at The Red Tomato (one of my favorite restaurants, which we rarely visit due to the $30 plates). We had dinner with friends (Matt and Ashli) and then went to see Lakeview Terrace. **(Um, anyone who has seen the previews knows its about a cop who does not like his bi-racial neighbors...anyone but Damian, who was clueless to this until about 3 minutes into the movie...great pic!)



On the way home we chatted about a few things included quick stab at the fact that I had given up on all hope that we would ever get married. (I'm sure he was just laughing inside.) Once we got home, he went into the guest room and I went to my room to get my pjs on and hop into bed. He walked in like "what are you doing?" He said I thought we were gonna talk. So I looked at him and said "talk" while patting the pillow beside me. (Not how he had envisioned it.) So he kneeled beside my bed and asked me if I had a good time tonight. Then he asked if it would make my night any better if he told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. So he asked me to marry him, and pulled out the most beautiful ring! I said yes! Let the journey begin!


Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 3:12 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com