Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I'm BACK
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I'm trying to take bets in my own head of how long it will take everyone to notice I posted. It has been like 8 months...I know. In fact, Courtney had to find me on Facebook, just to keep up and Prin had to email to make sure I was still alive. So I apologize for falling off the face of the earth....AGAIN. I really have to quit doing that. It is such a long walk back.

So here is the rundown of the last 8 months...wedding was beautiful, the honeymoon was fantastic, married life is great, the sex is fabulous, and no, I am not pregnant. (Which seems to be a daily question when you get married, and the subject of a future post...I promise!)

You can see wedding pictures at http://kingpursewedding.shutterfly.com/
You can also find me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/stephanie.purse
(Make sure to send me a note with your friend request.)
posted by Stephanie @ 11:17 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At July 8, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Holy cow I almost had a heart attack when I saw your name in my feed reader with one new post. Glad you posted.

     
  • At July 15, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Blogger prin said…

    Yey! It says I need a password to see the pics... Um.

    But YEY!

    I'm glad you're alive. :)

    And since you were gone forever, you weren't in my reader so I just popped in by chance, so ha. lol

     
  • At July 16, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Blogger Daszzle said…

    So glad you're back Stephanie! I understand the long break... been taking quite a few myself.

    Even more excited to hear that the wedding was fantastic... and the sex is still great. Good things to look forward to is what I say!

     
  • At July 20, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Password is just: Stephanie

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com