Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
The water, the waves, the sand, the sun...
Friday, July 27, 2007
...oh the list goes on...the things I love about the beach. I think it just might be my favorite of God's creation outside of people. (In fact, I actually prefer it to some people!) If only the drive there were shorter. Not that 5 1/2 hours is ridiculous or anything, but just imagine if the drive were say...non-existant! This is my dream, to live on the beach. I have decided that you only get one opportunity to live, and I'm going to live my life to the fullest. Lord willing, I will live at the beach before I die. I may not be on the beach, but I will be close by. I want to live in a beach town, where at 5:00 people load up and go to the beach after work. Where Saturdays aren't filled with boredom, and the beauty of the ocean is just minutes away. Tomorrow will be just a visit but one day the beach will be my home!

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:53 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com