Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Family Affair
Friday, August 24, 2007
Since I now have several readers who I do not actually know...(which was the whole goal of this page). I thought I'd share...

Mandypoo, my beloved commenter actually doubles as my sister :) Hence the fat jokes (she's preggo), the hardheaded & stubborn jokes (my daughter is very much like her), and even the occassionaly goodlooking jokes! As you can see we look very much alike!



I'm on the right, Mandypoo is in the middle & that is our oldest sister on the left. (The little girl is a cousin)
posted by Stephanie @ 11:54 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At August 25, 2007 at 12:11 AM, Blogger whatagem said…

    Yeah, you totally all look alike! You're keeping me up, y'know? I should've been in bed 2 hrs ago! Blogging is SO addictive I'm still searching for a pic of myself; I'll keep ya posted

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 12:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    You should have been in bed? We are an hour ahead of you...I'm up way past my bed time! How do you have time to take picture of your feet & not your face? :)

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 11:50 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    lol - I was totally going to say something else, but I'm just going to agree with Steph instead...how can you take pictures of your feet but not your face?! lol.

    And by the way, sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me! So keep on with you fat jokes you big meany. I don't care! ;o)

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 4:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Don't worry Mandy the fat jokes will transfer over to Eli in December :) (i.e. Flabby Abby & Fat Nat!) Crap, nothing rhymes with Eli!

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 11:23 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Ha ha! You have 3 months to think of something funny!

     
  • At August 26, 2007 at 9:21 AM, Blogger whatagem said…

    Hmmm, time to take pics of my feet, but not my face. I don't like my face. Don't care much for my feet, either. HA HA! I tried using the timer on the camera, but it never comes out right.

    And I HATE posed pics--I want a candid something-or-another. Plus, I had been up since 4:30am (girl's gotta work!) so it wasn't the best time :o)

    I gotta find a pic of my sister when she preg w/ twins. It'll make anyone feel good about themselves. Poor thing was as big as a HOUSE

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com