Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
WooHoo...6 Comments and Counting!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Today is the day I begin working out again, as I have gained 6 lbs. since January. I'm going to start working out right after work each day...oops, I didn't go today :) Okay, seriously, I'm gonna go when I finish blogging (maybe).

Damian bought a truck last night! This is huge because this means he is coming home soon! The last contract is complete, and he obviously made some dough because he bought a truck and a bike (as in bicycle, not motorcycle)...don't ask, I don't know! It actually has a bell on it that says "I love my bike!" It's a good thing he's hot!

No really...he is...see



My co-worker had her baby today. Me being the procrastinator I am waited until Monday to find a fill in...yep, put that one off til the last minute, only had 9 months notice! Luckily my new girl starts Monday!

Tomorrow I'm going to ask for a raise...I deserve it, wish me luck.

Today I talked with a previous employee who I fired a few months ago. She moved to Virginia. She told me she has been putting out resumes. Yikes! They have no idea what they are getting into. Unfortunately my company has a policy against giving references. That sucks huh? I mean, she was asked to leave for a reason...shouldn't I be able to tell them that? I'd be surprised if she made it past the interview process anyway...common sense she does not have!

Well, I'm hungry...and I'm still supposed to do that evil exercise thing (which actually interests me a little more than giving up my daily chocolate chip cookies).

//edit//

Okay, so I actually did go exercise! (and tan) I am exhausted now...I even took out my contacts because even my eyes are exhausted. My weight loss goal...to lose pound for pound what my sister gains each month :) ha ha ha...she'll love me for that!

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 6:40 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At August 23, 2007 at 8:05 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    lol - does his bike also have a basket on the front?

     
  • At August 23, 2007 at 10:50 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Well, you are about 6 months behind already, so you need to lose 16 pounds, stat. :o) Oh, and by the way, in approximately 2 1/2 months I'll lose about 7-10 pounds in just one day. Try that!

     
  • At August 24, 2007 at 6:54 AM, Blogger whatagem said…

    My sister hates me. She once got motivated after seeing my weight loss some years ago, but then gained it all back and then some. Maybe she should put down the beer and get a job. Or two.

     
  • At August 24, 2007 at 10:39 AM, Blogger hotroxboggsy said…

    Yep that comment was mean! Funny, but mean. I can relate all too well with that whole weight loss thing. Although, I haven't lost too many pounds.. I have lost nine inches in two months! Yippie!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com