Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Whats in a name
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
I have thought a lot lately about eventually branching out on my own in my current career. I manage an apartment community. The company I work for has done wonders to help me excel in my career, both by the assistance offered and not offered.

I would eventually like to start my own management company for individual real estate owners. In Macon there must be 10 management companies already, but not one of them offer the individualism that you get from an apartment management company. Something gets lost in translation between apartment management and rental management.

With apartment management you get it all...the company does the financials, the upkeep, the marketing, the sales, everything. We are the ultimate middle man.

With real estate managment you get the paperwork! On several occassions (and recently out of curiosity) I have called several rental companies to inquire about a rental house. Each one told me the same thing..."Stop by our office & pick up the key, leave a deposit, and drop the key back off when you are done." All of this must be done through out 1 business day. No overnight holding of the key, no meet me at the house, I would love to show it to you.

My goal is to intergrate the two! Two offer full detailed management to rental property owners that would include marketing, customer service, financials, budgeting, upkeep...the works! So now that you know my vision you will understand why I will call my company "Visions Realty" or "Visions Management Company"... Taking it a step further the love of my life, Damian plans to own his own clothing line one day. He plans to call it Seven Visions, which has a deep spiritual meaning to him. Knowing his vision and mine I have considered "Seven Visions Realty"... So today I was playing around on the computer on my lunch break and putting together a logo. When I googled images for "seven" I realized the Roman Numeral for seven is VII. So I have decided my company will be "VIIsions Realty"... And to play on the seven I my Mission Statement will include 7 visions of the company.

It's just a start, but what do you think of my logo?

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 6:01 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com