Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Just call me detective
Friday, August 10, 2007
THREE BOYS CHARGED, APARTMENT MANAGER SAVES THE DAY

Okay, so technically that isn't exactly how it went down...so far only one guy has been charged, and though my video tape will help prosecute in court, the cops caught the guys without the tape, but I like the headline :)

The other day when I was preparing late letter for the the many residents in my community who refuse to pay rent on time (grr), I noticed several residents late who are never late. I thought it was odd, but went on about my business. Well sure enough, I received 4 phone calls by 9:30 the next morning all saying they had dropped their rent check in the drop by Sunday evening. By the 3rd call I told the girl to stop payment on her check and I would call her back. I instantly went to my camera & reviewed the tape from Sunday night. At 2:30 a.m. I watched a young guy fish checks out of the drop box. Stupid looked right at the camera. I have turned the tape over the the investigating officer. I was so proud of myself :)

These 3 guys have been on a spree the last week & a half, hitting over 40 apartment communities from Atlanta to Warner Robins stealing thousands of dollars worth of checks and money orders. Some were recovered at the time of their arrest, others (including my 4) were not.

The cool thing is the guy currently in custody is not the guy on my tape, so they will be able to make another arrest this week.

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 10:01 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com