Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
How Cool is That?
Thursday, August 2, 2007
So I have explained the condo situation. What I forgot to mention is not only do the old people not use the amenities, they also do not go out to the beach. (I know, why live at the beach if you aren't going to visit it?) So when you look outside there is generally a total of 12 people over the span of 9 buildings. This makes it pretty boring when you go outside. So this afternoon when Madi & I headed to the beach, she asked if we could go down the beach where there were actually people. We walked down about 7 or 8 buildings & headed out to the ocean. After boogy-boarding for about 30-45 minutes, we decided to head in. As we starting walking to our towels I heard "Stephanie King" so I turned...there stood Jason, Melissa & Aimee Comer (the youth pastor, wife & daughter). They will be staying the condo when we leave, but since they had a couple extra days off, they decided to come down a couple days early & rent a place. It just so happened Madi & I decided to play right in front of their hotel. How cool is that?

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:43 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com