Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
More Addictions
Monday, August 13, 2007
My Sister recently posted a blog about guilty pleasures! Well tonight is the premier of one of mine! I am so excited about the season premier of THE HILLS! I just love this show!

On a side note...I turned the t.v. to MTV 30 minutes early so I don't miss a minute of The Hills. Engaged & Underage is on right now which I catch occassionaly when nothing else is on, but this time its 2 19 year old girls! The families are usually not supportive on this show, but you can imagine how the parents are reacting to their daughter getting married so young, and in a same sex ceremony. I find it sad to see two young girls so lost.

I recently heard a statistic that ssame sex relationships are more likely to be abusive and controlling than opposite sex relationships. Obviously, this doesn't go for everyone, but after watching this episode all I can say is that this couple definately falls under that stereotype.

**Edit**
Imagine my excitement when there were TWO episodes of The Hills tonight! :)

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 9:33 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At August 14, 2007 at 12:15 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    lol - I just got finished blogging about my addiction...again. :o)

    Oh, and I wanted to tell you about www.blogvertise.com. It is basically the same thing as PayPerPost except your blog doesn't necessarily have to be live for 90 days just to get approved. You just have to show that you "blog on a regular basis." So, get a few more blogs up, then go sign up. I signed up last night at about 11:30 and got approved this morning at about 11:00, AND, I already have advertisers sending me offers!!! YAY for money!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com