Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Yes, I will let you pay me!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Blogging comes naturally for me. I enjoy it, and my addition to it is increasing. I love the opportunity to share with friends and readers my opinions, hopes, dreams, and daiy drama!

So then I heard about getting paid to blog...why not? I'm gonna blog anyway, I'm going to give my opinion whether you ask for it or not. This way I not only get paid to give it, but I have the opportunity to try so many new things. At Blogsvertise you can sign up to have advertisers contact you! It really takes all the legwork out it! You sign up, they contact you, you blog, they pay! I am so excited about this new opportunity! Thank you Blogsvertise!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 10:24 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com