Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
What's in the box?!?
Friday, August 24, 2007
Here is a random posting about random events throughout the day! The only rule...1 comment per random fact. If someone already commented, pick another event & comment too!

My boss didn't show up again today, as usual, so I didn't get to ask for a raise.

Someone forged a reference letter today, but I called to verify and they got caught!

The pasta at Applebees sucked. The Triple Chocolate Meltdown saved the night!



Madi fed Baby Alive real oatmeal, because she is a nerd.

Damian mailed Madi a birthday present and we can't open it until Sunday (and it's killing me!)

Deep down I'm secretly hoping he mailed an engagement ring too :)



I'm gonna be pissed if he used all his money to buy a bike (with an "I love my bike" bell) and doesn't have the money for an engagement ring.



I bought Madi a razor pocket rocket (or whatever that thing is) instead of a PSP for her birthday...I better get cool points for that!

I found a house I want BADLY, Damian likes it too...maybe it's the one!



Let the comments begin! Remember...1 comment per topic!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 9:27 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At August 24, 2007 at 10:47 PM, Blogger whatagem said…

    My sister fed her doll real food (years ago) cuz my parents "hid" all the fake food for fear of a mess. We found ways....

    btw, I really appreciate your encouragement on one of my posts...about to go post-happy again. I am officially un-blocked. For now.

     
  • At August 24, 2007 at 11:19 PM, Blogger whatagem said…

    Ah hah! I didn't realize you were mandy's sister. I get it now! And to answer your previous question, yes husband is maintainence man for apts but does little of EVERYTHING Doesn't complain though--hates talking about work period

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 12:03 AM, Blogger Daszzle said…

    Would it be freakin' awesome if he did mail you an engagement ring :). I know, I joined the story way late and know very little of this life you speak of, but it does sound exciting!

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 11:47 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Dang...I really want to comment about the engagement ring, but since I can't, you'll just have to wonder what I was going to say...

    Instead I'll comment on the chocolate meltdown dessert and Applebee's pasta. The pasta does kind of stink there. I always order the steak now. But the chocolate dessert is enough to make you forgive them for the gross pasta!

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 12:04 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Nice house! Good luck, sounds like you have a lot of potentially exciting things going on in your life! :)

     
  • At August 25, 2007 at 4:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Mandy...technically I mentioned the ring twice (first in the box & then in relation to the bike) so you can still comment :)

    Sharon...the key word...Potentially :)

    Daszzle..I think that would be so cool! But getting the ring any kind of way would be cool now.

     
  • At August 26, 2007 at 9:35 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Probably breaking the rules, but they're just guidelines, really...

    Anywho...I know what was in the box! Damian definitely won cool points with Madi for the Wii!

     
  • At August 27, 2007 at 10:37 AM, Blogger hotroxboggsy said…

    All the talk sounds great about getting a house. I hope that Damian likes it and hope it all works out for you! I am soooo over living in apartments! Someone always wakes up Sadie as they are leaving in the morning at 7AM!!! Grr!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com