Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
What's In the Box?!? Pt. 2
Monday, August 27, 2007
Yesterday was Madi's birthday, so we finally got to open the box. Okay, I let her open it herself...and I took video which I will ad when I figure out how :) So after 2 1/2 rolls of wadded up papertowels and a days worth of bubble wrap, just below the wrapping paper was a....



So Damian gets cool points for buying Madison the birthday present I searched for 2 months for, and couldn't find anywhere (other than ebay for a jacked up price of $450!)

Since yesterday was not her actual birthday party (because my parents are in Alaska), she only got to open one present from me also. Of course, it was her big one which was a ...



So, yes, I am aware my little girl is quite spoiled, and yes she and I both heard that no less than 10 times yesterday. (rolling eyes) (which is a whole 'nother blog in itself, which I just may post this afternoon)

As I promised pics & video will be soon to follow!

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 8:08 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com