Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I think I have a problem!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
The other day Linda talked about her obsession with hair products and called herself a hair product whore. Today I would like to take the first step, and admit that I have a problem...I'm a clothing whore!

I have come to this conclusion after my new bedroom furniture was delivered, and I was transferring over all of my clothes from one dresser to the other. First, let me tell you I have two full size closets completely full of clothes that I still wear. About 1/4 of one of the closets is evening gowns and heavy coats (neither of which get worn very often...you don't need a heavy coat in Georgia EVER), but aside from those few things I wear everything in my closet. I cleaned all the old stuff out last year. On top of that I have 2 dressers...FULL! So I decided to clean out those dressers again.

During the process I had to laugh at myself. I opened my "tank top drawer" (Yep, nothing but tank tops) and sorted everything into 3 piles--Often, Sometimes, Hardly Ever. I tossed everything in the hardly ever pile without a second glance. Then I proceeded to sort though the other two piles. When all was said and done I have 8 shades of blue tank top, 7 white ones, 9 black, 4 red, 3 pink, and a few stragglers of brown and green. These are the tank tops I could not bear to part with...I actually had more! I had to laugh because I didn't even realize there were 8 shades of blue! :)

Moving up a drawer I realized I also happen to have an abnormal amount of socks! Who has 43 pairs of socks?! (which does not count anything which may be in the laundry). My socks took up an entire drawer, which is sad considering I fit my bras, panties, and pjs all in a drawer together!

So I guess if you wanted to be specific I am a sock and tank top whore...which really just makes me weird! :)

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 9:17 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com