Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Video Coming Soon...
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
No way is something this bad not going to be on YouTube, so stay tuned...

After returning from the gym tonight I came home turned on MTV and pulled out the yoga ball to finish up with some situps. I didn't check the listings, just turned on the tv. So this new show called "Celebrity Rap Superstar" is on. Those of you who read my blog know I am a HUGE fan of The Hills, so I hear that Jason Wahler will be coming up next, so I stay tuned. Can I just tell you that he just might be the worst rapper in the world...history included!! I believe Abe Lincoln could have out rapped this man! It was so bad!

I figure it will be on YouTube tomorrow & I will add for your viewing pleasure considering I about wet myself laughing!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 7:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com