Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Tattoo Obsession
Friday, August 31, 2007
I have had a tattoo obsession for quite sometime. I actually have one, but only a little one. Damian has 6, and though I'm not a fan so much of his particular choice of art, I love the tattoos. We have talked about getting matching tattoos...we want stars, but just haven't gone to get them yet. He also wants a sleeve, and I want a tattoo on my ribs (thanks Miami and LA Ink)

So I've actually been discussing this a lot lately...with the girls at work, with friends, and even Damian. For a while getting a second tattoo, though a desire was pretty far off since I couldn't think of where to put it. I had several ideas of what to get, just not where to get it. After a while of not thinking about it I realized I have a desire for a tattoo on several areas. So I guess now my problem is solved.

So out of the blue tonight, I get a picture message from Damian...and his new tattoo! What, thanks for telling me!?! Would I have gotten one without him? Probably not. Is that crazy of me? So if I get one now is that just tit for tat? What if I really wanted one? Who am I kidding...I'm a planner. First I'll surf the internet for pictures, then I'll blog about it, ask your opinion and put it off until Damian returns to town. :)

//Edit//

So these are the actual stars I want...just not the location

And this is where I want them, just don't like her stars...

I also want a cross & a dove...I like the dove on this blanket

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 10:20 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At September 1, 2007 at 4:50 PM, Blogger Paper Fan Club said…

    I don't have any tattoos myself, but I hear they're like potato chips... once you get one, you just HAVE to get another. Is that true?

     
  • At September 2, 2007 at 9:54 AM, Blogger whatagem said…

    I have thought about a tattoo for years but I thought I might begin to hate it.

    I got my eyebrow pierced instead--thought it's not as permanent as tattoo.

    Within a year, I hated it. Now I have a scar. Sigh...

     
  • At September 2, 2007 at 7:36 PM, Blogger whatagem said…

    Hey Skittle, I thought you looked a little more than 17--not by much! Do you still get carded for buying a Sharpie marker, too? (PS cool tatts. Looks expensive and painful)

     
  • At September 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM, Blogger whatagem said…

    Hey girl--whatcha need? I think we have some Wii stuff new or used. Looking for anything in particular?

     
  • At September 3, 2007 at 1:19 PM, Blogger whatagem said…

    Hey skittle, I tell you what--instead of communicating thru comments, go to my blog, click on the eBay box in right sidebar. That will take you straight to my stuff. Click on Ask Seller A Question (within any of our items) and that way, we can communicate by email without advertising our email addys to the entire world. In meantime, I'll look for 9 yr old girl stuff and let you know what we have in stock--if we don't have it, we can always get it with next order waaay below retail in most cases

     
  • At September 3, 2007 at 2:52 PM, Blogger whatagem said…

    Or, email me at whatagem123@sbcglobal.net That's gonna be the Contact Me email thru my blog anyway (i got a list made up for ya!)

     
  • At September 4, 2007 at 9:10 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    lol - you are soooo silly! "First I'll search for pics. on the internet...then I'll blog about it..." I'm not sure why, but that cracked me up. :o) Anyhow, I think the stars are cute, but good luck getting them b/c that won't feel very good on your ribs! :o(

    Oh, and I said I was going to e-mail this to you, but I'll just post it here instead...This is how to view your Google info.:
    Once you have submitted your site to Google and have signed up for a username/password, you go to google and sign in (top right corner). Then you click on the "Webmaster Tools" link (7th link down on right side of page). Then you will see the site(s) you submitted. Click on the site you want to get stats. on (and you will prob. see your site listed twice...once w/ the "www" and once w/o). Then click on the "Statistics" tab. Then click on "Query stats." It will list like the top three google searches that bring people to your page.
    Then go back and look at the other version of your web address that you didn't look at. It will most likely have different key words listed.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com