Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
BlogRush
Monday, September 17, 2007
Thanks to Joe over at Intermission at Work for referring me over to BlogRush . As you know, I am trying to make a little money off this blog, and I think that BlogRush is a great way to make a little extra cash. Scroll down my page & check out the new advertisement from Blogosphere. Go check it out! It just might be for you!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 8:21 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At September 18, 2007 at 9:58 PM, Blogger joen05 said…

    Hey hopefully this works out for the both of us! good luck!

     
  • At September 19, 2007 at 12:20 AM, Blogger matt said…

    So you're coming to visit!? I've never been so excited this entire month, except when I got XM. I saw this really cool looking, expensive restaurant tonight that you should probably take me to. What are you doing in Houston? And what night can we go eat?

     
  • At September 19, 2007 at 9:46 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Looks like Matt isn't mad at you anymore...if you take him to a nice supper, anyway. And wow - you are the 2nd most exciting thing that has happened to him this month...that's pretty good, I'd say!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com