Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I used to be happy!
Friday, September 28, 2007
I used to be the most carefree borderline retarded (acting) person in the world. I loved to laugh, and did it often. Lately life has gotten in the way of this.

I am often annoyed. Work drives me crazy. And the most recent frustrations with Damian have taken me over the top. I have become mean!

It's Friday night, and I am home on the computer...tomorrow isn't looking any better. Ugh!

Shopping would make things better, but really I have got to learn to hang on to my money. Any other suggestions?
posted by Stephanie @ 7:41 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At September 28, 2007 at 8:48 PM, Blogger linda said…

    Happy is fairly ellusive. It took me many, many years to learn what it was about. Don't allow things that are outside your control to affect you - which is not easy. I just try to find some sort of peace inside, acceptance of myself and, sorry to say this cliche, growing up. I mean, it took me YEARS to grow up and I think I am finally at a good place. I think the way I felt I had become for a while was "Joyless" which was pretty dreary. Joyless says a lot. I hope you feel better. A tiny, teeny shop, if it helps, is okay. Even if you get a book. If you were nearby I would say come on over and have a cup of tea. Instead, you will have to have a blog...

     
  • At September 28, 2007 at 9:20 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Go rent "A Mighty Wind" and "Best in Show" and watch them. :)

     
  • At September 28, 2007 at 11:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Well, I shopped! :) See my latest post.

     
  • At September 29, 2007 at 3:28 AM, Blogger joen05 said…

    You could be a loser like me and do a ton of research on blogging and blog and read and then blog and read some more.... just kidding! Free movie on me. Come to Boston. lol

     
  • At September 29, 2007 at 5:15 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    lol - you shopped before I even had time to give advice...oh well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com