Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I've been hit! I mean tagged :)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
by Linda for the following Meme.

I guess today is a good day for random anyway, since I can't complete a single thought!

8 Random Things MeMe

1. I have often wondered just what MeMe stands for, but have never asked for fear of ridicule and taunting by the other children on the playground. I know what they are, just don't know why they are called MeMes. Is it quite possibly because they are about ME?

2. I am terrified of needles, yet obsessed with tattoos. I believe that might be a conflict of interest.

3. My world literally comes to a halt on Thursday nights at 9:00p.m.



4. I have the memory of a 87 year old on a good day. I forget conversations, people's faces, and most definately their names.

5. I got in trouble today for "being ignorant." I went out to "address" a domestic dispute at the apartments, and when I realized the girl had a knife I called her on it. I simply asked "what are you hiding behind your back?" I left and called the police, but Damian got on to me.

6. I believe there is some good in everyone, and often times do "ignorant" things because I often forget there is usually some bad in everyone too.

7. I actually bought candy on impulse the other day from the grocery store, and didn't even realize it until I saw the lady scan it. I mean, I have absolutely no recollection of putting it in my cart. When the lady scanned it...I went "I bought that?" Funny thing was, there were only 4 things in my cart.



8. I HATE feet. I mean, they make me sick to my stomach hate them. Don't show them to me, and please please please do not touch me with them! I won't even clip my 9 year olds toe nails. I do however LOVE to show you mine, put mine on you, and most importantly love to have them rubbed!



Now it's time for me to tag you! So here goes...

Mrs. Mandypoo
Sharon
HotRoxBoggsy
What A Gem
Gina

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 6:50 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com