Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I shopped! What? I had to!
Friday, September 28, 2007
I needed to feel better, and the only two things that would make me feel better is being with Damian or shopping. I can't be with him, so I shopped! But it was just Walmart & I got 5 movies for $3.98 each!



I watched one with Madi tonight...She's the Man. The others are Coach Carter, Failure to Launch, Naucho Libre, and The Stepford Wives. Some I've seen, some I haven't but for $4/each not too bad!

I just deleted the second half of my post. I realized my blog has become daily episodes of my life. I have to stop that! It's getting too personal. I'm going to leave my relationship with D out of it for a while.

On a side note, I had a "lesion" on my breast biopsied this week. I have 2 stitches in my left breast, and a High School Musical band aid over them :) I got so creeped out that the doctor needed to biopsy the place, that I forgot to ask when my results would be in. I get the stitches out on the 10th, hopefully I don't have to wait until then. This situation has a lot to do with the emotional wreck I have become!

Anyway, so I ran into a lady I haven't seen in forever at Walmart tonight, and let's say she is rather blessed in the breast department. She got so excited when she saw me that she hugged me, really tight, smashing my small mounds with her gianormous breast, which felt unbelievably wonderful on my left breast...and still does might I add. It's not her fault, she didn't know I have a tender left breast and two stitches.
posted by Stephanie @ 11:20 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At September 29, 2007 at 3:08 AM, Blogger linda said…

    Glad to hear the shopping episode helped. You're allowed to have the odd personal blab - we all do at one point, but I know what you mean when you feel you have let it get too personal - I have had, on occassion, the same sort of moments on my blog. I hope all went well with the biopsy - no wonder you have been feeling out of sorts. Keep away from well meaning huggers in the meantime..

     
  • At September 29, 2007 at 7:41 AM, Blogger whatagem said…

    I eat to feel better. Last night I ate a LOT I don't feel any better. My stomach hurts.

     
  • At September 29, 2007 at 10:18 AM, Blogger hotroxboggsy said…

    I work out to feel better! Most of the time it helps... Although, my issue this week is that I am about to lose my mind because I want to get out of this house! I feel as if I am trapped here and Josh doesn't understand! And yes, I will be in town but just for Sunday afternoon. I told Sarah I would stop by her work if I get done with my Grandfather's birthday thing before she gets off. I will call ya if we come over!

     
  • At September 29, 2007 at 5:19 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Your new template looks good to me...except that it says you live in Afghanistan. ;o) I want a template with three columns, but I really don't feel like changing mine right now. Plus it is cute...maybe I can add a third column to it later. Who knows...

     
  • At September 29, 2007 at 8:56 PM, Blogger Sheena @ Mommy Daddy Blog said…

    Yay for 3 columns! I hope you feel better, shopping and eating always cheers me up. Hope your boob's doing alright. 2 years ago I had a fibrodenoma removed from my left boob and it was tender for a while. Luckily I didn't get any hard hugs, lol.

     
  • At September 30, 2007 at 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shopping cures everything, along with chocolate and a few good movies. I hope the biopsy went well. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com