Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Site Under Construction
Saturday, September 29, 2007
I wanted a template with 3 colums so that I could seperate my ads from my other stuff. Obviously I pulled this from a site other other than one speaking English, so ignore the stuff you can't read, until I can update it. And if you can read it, Gosh I hope it isn't bad! :)

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 12:27 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 29, 2007 at 1:59 PM, Blogger hotroxboggsy said…

    I love that picture of you and Damian! So sweet! Anyways, let me know when you hear from the doctor! I had a scare about about two months ago. It was nothing, thank God! As far as the "Mother's morning out" we can't afford it. We are struggling on how we will afford gas money back and forth to Macon these next two weeks! Yeah, its that bad! Just pray that I can find some form of income.

     
  • At September 29, 2007 at 5:19 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Okay...I left my comment about your template on the last blog...go there instead...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com