Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
This is the happy song, the happy happy happy song
Monday, October 1, 2007
Okay, after looking over my recent posts I realized that the majority of them have been negative in someway. I am not a negative person, and I realized this blog is not a true reflection of me. I often use my blog as an avenue to vent. This post will be anything but that!

All that is good...

I have the most beautiful 9 year old daughter!



I have met my solemate, and couldn't have imagined I could be so happy.



Though the days are always easy, I have a great job, that pays enough that I can support my daughter and myself.

I was fortunate enough to grow up in a stable family environment with both of my parents and my two sisters.




I have two beautiful neices (and a nephew on the way)






I have been blessed to have vacation in Hawaii, Texas, Florida, Salt Lake City, Steamboat Springs, NYC, West Virginia, the Bahamas...the list goes on.

I have been able to bless Madi with many of the same vacations...NYC, Salt Lake City, Florida, and Mexico.

I found the most amazing church about 3 years ago, and its still amazing today!

I had the most amazing grandmother ever, and got to enjoy 18 years of life with her! I miss her greatly, but I wouldn't trade one day of my memories! (Be watching for a post dedicated just to her!)

Life really is good! I'm sorry you don't get to hear that part very often!

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 10:34 PM  
11 Comments:
  • At October 2, 2007 at 3:20 AM, Blogger linda said…

    Don't worry, I can tell by what you write that you are happy. And you hair is SO STRAIGHT!!!! I am impressed.... That was a nice post. thanks.

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 9:16 AM, Blogger Becca said…

    You have such a beautiful family! I think we should all take the time to write a post like this, as I know I also use my blog to vent quite a bit... maybe I will put that next on my list of posts.

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 10:44 AM, Blogger Catherine said…

    Hi, Skittle! I see your name in Linda's blog and wanted to visit. :)

    It's interesting because you live in GA. I am in SC, which isn't too far away.

    Just wanted to pop in and say "Hello!!".

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 11:26 AM, Blogger matt said…

    Everything I tried to write on this comment board just sounded wierd. So I wrote this instead.

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 5:42 PM, Blogger Paper Fan Club said…

    Hey Skittle... what a lovely post and what beautiful, happy pictures. A nice reminder that we could all use a moment to stop and count our blessings. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 7:52 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    YAY! I made it into your happy blog! ;o)

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 8:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Linda: I'm glad you don't think I'm a dark sad person! I knew I could count on you to notice the hard work put into such a great hair day!

    Rebecca: Thanks! I'll be looking forward to your post.

    Catherine: Thank's for the visit. I guess in SC you are experiencing the wonderful weather we have had this week?

    Matt: Do beautiful girls always intimidate you, or just me ;)

    Paper: Thanks for the comment.

    Mandy: Of course you made my happy blog...you and your baby boy make me happy!

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 10:05 PM, Blogger joen05 said…

    Great post, and some great pictures! You have a great family.. and does your other sister have a blog too? That'd be cool if all 3 of you had blogs, :-).

     
  • At October 2, 2007 at 10:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Hey sweety! I hate we missed you this weekend, but it was nice to hear your voice! A nice post, a nice family and a nice nice ... HEY COW! Oh sorry, sometimes I reminisce when I'm talking to you.... ;) I promise we'll catch up soon!

     
  • At October 3, 2007 at 7:50 AM, Blogger Test said…

    I love this post! It really reminds me (and others) to stop and really think about what we have been blessed with! Your family is beautiful! :) - Debbie

     
  • At October 3, 2007 at 6:34 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Joe: Nope my older sis has yet to join the 21st century

    Hey Stef! Welcome to the blogging world...better late than never (double meaning there...Hey Cow!)

    Debbie: Thanks for the comment. It is good to stop & be thankful...I believe it adds years to your life :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com