Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Crazy, Weird Day
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
My leasing agent has had the flu. She came to work today, but wasn't feeling great. She didn't take lunch until 3:30 today, and apparently took her meds before that. She went to a McDonalds on a busy, busy road (Zebulon, for those of you who know Macon), and right after the employee handed her the food she passed out (at the drive thru window), dropping her bag of food on the ground, driving straight over the curb down a grassy hill across 3 lanes of traffic, over a median, 3 more lanes of traffic, over a curb and up another grassy hill coming to a stop in the Krystal parking lot. All that, and didn't hit one car! 3:30 in the afternoon & doesn't get hit! Unbelievable! God was truely watching out for her.

Oh, and don't forget to read my Happy Blog!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 10:03 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At October 2, 2007 at 11:25 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    WOW!! I am absolutely amazed! Glad she wasn't hurt, and I LOVE your new look!!! :)

     
  • At October 3, 2007 at 4:04 AM, Blogger linda said…

    Did she really want to get her food from Krystal's and not Macca's? That is quite amazing that she was okay. I should not say this, but is almost a comic sketch. Hopefully she is feeling better. By the way, how did you get this new look of yours - it is great!! I want to make my blog more individual but am unsure how to go about it..

     
  • At October 3, 2007 at 7:59 AM, Blogger Test said…

    I don't know what Macon traffic is like, but if it's anything like the outside of Chicago, she is one lucky lady!!! Happy she (and everyone else!) is ok. :)

     
  • At October 3, 2007 at 8:45 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Wow - she really was lucky! Especially during lunch 'rush' hour!

     
  • At October 3, 2007 at 9:03 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Yes, she was very lucky! And you're right, so was everyone else. This all happened within a block of an elementary school 10 minutes after school got out.

    Sharon: Thanks!
    Linda: If you scroll to the very bottom of my page you will see a link. I choose this particular designer only because I liked this particular design. You can google "Blogger Skins" and there are several pages full of free layouts. Most even provide instructions on how to customize. But I'll be honest, it isn't always easy.

    Gossip: Though it was a busy street, it was nothing like Chicago I'm sure.

    Mandy: Well for Macon that is "rush" hour.

     
  • At October 3, 2007 at 9:52 PM, Blogger prin said…

    Crazy. I guess it takes one bad example of the flu that hits close to home to teach us to stay home when we're sick... :(

    I'm glad she's ok though.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com